We’ve got you covered. Whether its hardware, software or network related, we provide one point of contact to resolve any issues. If you don’t already have a support contract in place, simply contact us to get covered.
World-class service level agreements
With an Abuzz support contract in place you can rest assured that the people who designed and built your solution will keep it running smoothly. Our support packages include:
- Unlimited phone, web, and email support for troubleshooting
- Remote system monitoring
- Unlimited onsite support
- Committed response times
Parts & labour included
Our support contract includes all parts and labour, giving you extended warranty (and peace of mind) for as long as it’s in place. That means cover for:
- Storage, supply and replenishment of spare parts
- Replacement on all faulty parts
- All freight costs covered for returns and replacements
Remote system monitoring
All of our kiosks can be monitored remotely by our support team. If there’s an issue with a kiosk – such as low paper in the printer, power or network outages, or application performance issues – we’ll know about it and take action (often before anyone is aware of the fault).
Software application support
Abuzz has developed hundreds of software solutions and we’re well equipped to provide comprehensive software support. This service can include:
- Fault finding and configuration support
- Backup and restore operating system and applications
- Upgrades of core features
- Kiosk distribution infrastructure management
- Bug fixes, patches and updates
Solution specific support packages
For our solutions we offer packages that cover tailored support options and services. This includes – in addition to typical support components – the following services:
- Business Intelligence – access to our servers to update content and retrieve activity reports
- Site network infrastructure – the data connections to your kiosks are maintained and repaired as required
- Network access – a private broadband connection from your kiosks to the update servers
Abuzz has significant experience with networking kiosks. With strengths in design, provisioning and commissioning the appropriate technology (fibre, copper, ADSL, VPN, and Internet) in-line with project requirements for speed and capacity.
Abuzz operates a private network and securely hosted servers, backed up with 24×7 monitoring and remote management. This ensures timely content updates and rapid response to incidents.